Hello! Thank you for this amazing pack (: I was wondering if there was any kind of tutorial in how to assemble stuff, I'm having a bit of trouble assembling a bed in a side perspective in unity.
Cozy Interior Asset Pack
A downloadable asset pack
Design beautiful interior spaces for all kinds of personalities!
Easily match wallpapers, flooring, furniture and decorations with this big selection in a muted color palette
Build the foundation of your home with a wide variety of wallpapers, flooring and wall toppers.
- Simple (x11 colors)
- Simple half wood panel (x11 colors)
- Striped vertical/horizontal (x11 colors)
- Big vertical stripes (x10 colors)
- Dotted (x11 colors)
- Half striped (x11 colors)
- Top border (x11 colors)
- Wood vertical/ horizontal (x14 colors)
- Mixed wood (x6 colors)
- Modern (6 colors)
- 2 Unique abstract
- Hearts (x3 colors)
- Wood panel roses (x3 colors)
- Big roses (x4 colors)
- Ornamental roses (x4 colors)
- Monstera leaf (x2 colors)
- Apples, oranges, strawberries
- Kids room bunny (x2 colors), bear, dinosaur (x3 colors)
- Shoji screen (x3 colors), bamboo, rice paper
- Fall wallpapers: pumpkin (x3), bat, skull pattern, festive, hills, mushroom, fall leaves
- Winter wallpapers: holly, bow, snowflakes, stars, NYE (x4), night sky
- Birthday wallpapers: festive, balloons
- Bathroom tiles (red, orange, blue, green, pink, white, sea horse
- Bathroom tiles with border (white, blue, pink, red, orange)
- Dirty Tiles
- Thin tiled (white, blue, pink, black, red, green)
- Think tiled with border (black, blue, pink, green, red, orange)
- Square tiled (blue, purple, pink, red)
- Bricks (x4 colors)
- Wood horizontal/ vertical (x7 colors)
- Wood parquet pattern (x7 colors)
- Messy wood horizontal/ vertical (x7 colors)
- Clean wood horizontal/ vertical (x10 colors)
- Old wood horizontal/ vertical (x7 colors)
- Herringbone straight (x7 colors)
- Herringbone diagonal (x7 colors)
- Carpet (x7 colors)
- Big tile mono (x7 colors)
- Checkered (x7 colors)
- Common tile (x6 colors)
- Tile corner detail (x7 colors)
- Floral tile (x7 colors)
- Tile two tone (x7 colors)
- Modern tile diagonal (x7 colors)
- Old pattern tile (x7 colors)
- Weaved (x7 colors)
- 13 rugs (heart, round persian, modern, woven, floral, 8shape, woven mat, bathroom mat, Santa hat, candy cane, pumpkin, bat)
- 10 Unique windows (day/night/night stars) (x5 colors)
- 2 Unique curtain rods (x4 colors)
- 4 curtains (open/closed) (red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, navy, purple, pink, grey, brown, white, dusty pink, dark grey, black)
- 5 animated doors (white, beige, dark brown, red brown, red beige, grey, black)
- stairs (white, beige, dark brown, red brown, red beige, grey, black)
A comfy couch for the elderly lady next door, a modern approach for the towns bachelor or a rustic kitchen for the farmer? It's all here.
- 4 couches in 4 directions (white, grey, black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, navy, purple, dusty red)
- matching seats
- 4 couch tables in 2 directions (glass round, glass rectangle, double round, standard) with color options
- 6 TV benches (white, beige, dark brown, red brown, red beige, grey, black)
- Retro TV with 5 animated programs (static, weather: cloudy, rain, sunny, snow, thunder; sports, drama, horror)
- Plasma TV with 13 animated programs (weather: rain; sun; cloudy; snow; thunder, sports, drama, horror, cooking: breakfast, dessert, snack, soup, dinner )
- 4 cabinets (x7 colors)
- 3 fireplaces with animated fire
- Wall shelf (x7 colors)
(Kitchen sets come in merged and separated versions and include some tile-able storage units.)
- Modern kitchen with semi circle handle (dusty pink, navy, forest green)
- Standard kitchen (white, grey, lilac, brown, black)
- 7 dining tables/desks (white, beige, dark brown, red brown, red beige, grey, black)
- 4 chairs in four directions (x10 colors)
- Stool (x10 colors)
- Oven/stove (x7 colors)
- Stove hood
- Standard Fridge (14 colors)
- Retro fridge (x12 colors)
- Modern fridge (x12 colors)
- Modern double fridge (x12 colors)
- 12 fridge decorations
- 7 Fruit bowls (apples, oranges, cherries, plum, pear, lemon, avocado)
- 3 double/ single beds (white, beige, dark brown, red brown, red beige, grey, black)
- matching bed sheets (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, navy, purple, pink)
- bed sheets with patterns (bears, cat, slimes, skulls, modern, rainbow, stars, stripes, floral, fish, night sky, hearts, strawberries)
- 12 Unique dressers (x7 colors)
- Desk chair (gold/silver) (white, grey, black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, navy, purple, dusty pink)
- 4 sinks (7 colors) + version merged with mirror
- 2 Unique mirrors (x7 colors)
- Bathtub vertical/horizontal (white, grey, black)
- Tiled bathtub (white, grey, black)
- 2 Unique toilets (white, silver, black, red, orange, yellow, green, dark green, turquoise, blue, violet, purple, grey)
- 2 Towel holders (x13 colors)
- 2 Toilet paper holders (x4 colors)
- washing machine (x12 colors)
All kids furniture comes in pink, blue and green
- Bed in four directions
- Toy Box
- Chair in four directions
- Nightlight (on/off) (star, penguin, cloud, bunny, rocket)
- Plushies (dragon, bear, cat, giraffe)
- Toys (ring game, xylophone, football, alphabet cubes, bus, etch a sketch)
Add a finishing touch to your characters homes.
- 19 movie posters (Clockwork Orange, Silence of the Lambs, Jaws, Fight Club, E.T., Godfather, Exorcist, Batman, Pulp Fiction, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Big Lebowski, Jurassic Park, Superman, Alien, The Sound of Music, The Shining, Star Wars, Spirited Away)
- 9 photos in three different frame colors + merged versions
(x2 floral, lady bug, butterfly, mushroom, heart, house, family, dog)
- 41 Unique pictures in 3 different frames
Black and white portrait (male/female)
Neon Kraken, Bunny + merged version
Rose (red, pink, yellow, orange, purple, blue)
Pansy (purple, blue, red, yellow)
Deer, Cat, Dog, Fox
Lily (white/yellow), Big Lily (white/yellow), small rose, Camellia (white/pink), alfalfa, forget me not, chamomile, sunflower, bluebell)
6 Butterfly displays
The Scream, Self portrait with Thorn Necklace, Dogs Playing Poker, Marylin Monroe, Starry Night, The Persistence, Girl with Pearl Earring, The Sleeping Gypsy, American Gothic, Mona Lisa, The Great Wave of Kanagawa
- 3 mirrors (white, beige, dark brown, red brown, red beige, grey, black)
Plants that come in 32x16 have an additional 16x16 version
- Snake plant
- Pink orchid
- Peace Lilly
- Christmas tree
- Animated Dog (Yorkie) who can walk in four directions, eat, drink, sit and sleep
- Animated Cat (English Shorthair) who can walk in four directions and sleep
- Animated Budgie (fly left and right) (blue, green, yellow, turquoise, grey, navy, green/yellow)
- Dog/ Cat bowls (empty/ food/water) (x12 colors) + merged version
- Dog/ Cat bed (x13 colors)
- Cat tree (x13 colors)
- Animated hamster cage (x5 colors)
- Bird cage (x7 colors)
- Animated goldfish aquarium
- Animated betta fish aquarium
- Animated saltwater tank
All electronics come in 12 colors unless stated otherwise (white, grey, black, red, orange, yellow, green, dark green, turquoise, blue, violet, purple)
- 6 Unique lamps (desk, modern, round, rice paper x2, old school) (on/off) (black, gold, copper, silver)
- 5 PC/ laptop wallpapers (grass hill, windows, house front, space, mountains)
- Coffee Machine (w/o mug)
- Toaster (2 directions)
- Frog figurine with tropical color options (blue, orange, red, citrus, tree frog)
- Sitting Santa (red, green, purple, brown, blue, orange)
- Little angel (red, green, purple, brown, blue, orange)
- Little owl (brown, beige)
- Dancing cat (beige, brown)
- Animated candles (red/white) (gold/silver)
- Animated candle with holder (red/white) (gold/silver)
- Animated candelabra (red/white) (gold/silver)
- Perfume bottles (grey, red, green, purple, pink)
- 3 Shampoo bottles (white, grey, black, red, orange, yellow, green, dark green, turquoise, blue, violet, purple)
- 3 Boxes (beige, brown, grey)
- 11 Holiday presents (see kids toys)
- Pot (x12 colors)
- All sprites come in PNG format, animations have additional gif versions
- The asset is divided into 3 folders (basics, furniture, decorations)
- A big PNG including all sprites is provided
- Free download includes: Dining table, small table, chair (4 directions), 2 wallpapers, wood floor, rug, shelf, plant, retro TV +2 programs, 1 candle, 1 painting, 2 movie posters
Complete version license (paying at least $3.99):
This asset pack can be used in any commercial or non commercial project, you may modify the assets as you wish. This asset pack can't be resold or redistributed even if modified.
Free version license:
This asset pack can be used in any non commercial project, you may modify the asset as you wish. This asset pack can't be used in any commercial project, resold/redistributed, even if modified.
Credit appreciated (this link)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- General Improvement and Additions!Dec 07, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Does anybody have the paid version because they really made the free version ASS
what do you recommend we use them in?
Very cool, very cute. I'm excited!
Could you accept credit card? PayPal is not really an option for me...
I'm most likely doing something wrong but I can't seem to align objects to the middle of surfaces (as presented in examples such as a bowl of fruit on the counter) since the graphics are at the bottom of the tile. Do you have any advice for this? I'm new to tile based games
I've managed to make it work with tileset/tilemap settings to be to 4 instead of 16 but I don't know if this is how it was intended to be used.
Hey! No you're not doing anything wrong, the surface would have to go into a second tile so it would have to be 16x32 for that to work, or the decorations would have to be placed in the middle of 16x32. To set the grid to a small number is what I would do too! But you could also offset the grid on the y axis.
Yeah, so I'm using Tiler (I saw your note about GM2 and tried that out for a minute with the tilesets) but I don't know how to go about doing 16x32 and offsetting etc I might be better off doing 4x4 lol
Would you maybe consider a cozy city or cozy town pack? i've figured things out a it and i love the aesthetic of these assets!
heyy I have bought the full asset pack but i cannot find the pets ( the cat and yorkie). I checked all folders but stil cannot find them
Hey! In the folder called "pets" you will find two PNGs called Yorkie animation and cat animation, those are the sheets with all their animations.
The sub folders are called "yorkie" and "cat" and feature pre animated gif files.
Hello, if I buy the complete version can I use it for art commissions (so selling a complete piece of art, not the tyleset)? Also if yes, would you require credits? Thanks
your style is very pleasing to the eye and very cute, bought your farm and interior assets and i cant wait to use them for my game. thank you!
If you are revising your packs, could you start including a version number in the main zip filename? Thanks!
i can't seem to find the mirror like your image above.
Hi. Do you have images saved separately in PNGs too ( not just inside atlas)? Or do you have some map.txt file to import whole pack into some game engine (unity) correctly? Thx :)
Does this have stairs?
Any chance of including industrial/factory and hospital interiors?
Hello, I suggest putting the "Cozy People Asset Pack" characters into the new related life animations (sleeping, eating, cooking, bathing, sitting, cleaning, etc.), and also consider adding the new "dog and cat" pet animations, what do you think?
Feels kind of incomplete without doors. I just need doors for this to make it whole.....
Hi! Sorry to write again, but I have a little bug to report.
In the 16x16 tileset folder, specifically in the bathroom tiles, the last line containing the bathtubs can't be used in the grid, because they aren't properly aligned. Since the rest of the tiles follow the grid, I presume this to be a mistake.
I'm also intenterested to know if the cat and dog in the screenshots will be released in the future in this or another pack.
Thank you! I'm only starting to make my house, but so far I'm very pleased with the quality.
I am unable to download the assets, do you know why that may be? it is the same for your cozy people assets as well but I have been able to download the farm ones. There just doesn't appear to be a button to download them. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Hey! I'm having updates tomorrow on both packs, that's why!
Hi. May I know is this a game or? Hope to play this! So cute! 🥰
Can I use the free version for a game that i am not selling to the public?
What is the recommended tile size for the windows/curtains? I'm getting some weird cross over between the tiles when using 16x16 px
Oh, sorry about that. It only happens with the curtains?
I have run into same issue. The curtains that are on the rods, the bare rods, and the pull shades don't fit in a 16 px cell.
Are you using the PNG directly as a tile sheet with a 16x16 grid? Do you run into issues when using the toilet paper/ perfumes? Because I just had a look and I think it's because some of the sprites are 1 pixel apart to save space.
Yes, using png tilesheet. Here is a screenshot. You can see curtains at the top fitting in the grid nicely, but not the ones with rods. https://imgur.com/a/lUtPrYV I also found this morning that a (single)bed I used from the one of the other tilesheets has a sliver of the next bed to the right of it on the sheet.
by the way will the paid version of the pack get updates for free?
Yes, if I decide to update this pack it will be free. But as you can see there are no "planned updates" listed for now.
Your style is great. If I were a professional dev I'd hire you in a heartbeat.
I wish every piece of furniture were in 4 directions. Even if it meant fewer furniture as I understand it's a lot of work.
Anyway, thanks a lot ! I can't wait for your next pack !
Another of your asset sets I plan to make use of, I will make sure to compensate you properly for your efforts when I download them for my next project. I have no idea how you put out such high quality work in this quantity.
Thank you so much! I try to have my asset packs in a price range that is affordable to give younger people a chance at game dev too.
Granted this pack took me a bit longer to finish but I wanted to make sure most items needed are covered for a cohesive look.
Tips are always appreciated and comments like yours surely make my day, so thanks again!
Thanks for creating these awesome art assets. I will probably use a lot of the art in my game.
This Asset and the othr Cozy one are awesome 😀
Keep on being awesome 😋.
This is charming! Amazing work!
Looks good like farming. Can we expect NPCs also to make it complete?
This is even more amazing than your outside/farming textures! How is that possible?! I love it!